Sunday, November 7, 2010

Family finances: Cut off your kids

Family finances: Cut your kids
Sure you want your children to help. But a handful of women too often at the expense of their own long-term safety: Half of women say they cut back on household saving for retirement more on their children and grandchildren to spend, according to Ameritrade.

If your adult child with financial problems, find ways to respond that do not compromise your financial well being - offering practical advice instead of cash.


Or at least ensure that your bases covered before you offer a DIME: "Your retirement savings should be on track and automatically so you do not accidentally pay your daughter's car instead of the IRA contribution," said San Diego financial planner Ginita Wall, who see it happen.

1 comment:

  1. wow! i think thats really cruel for your and my son! but that statement is frugal my money! think so!

    ReplyDelete

I'll like if you comment on my blog, my friend