Friday, November 5, 2010

How to verify paypal with VCC

How to verify paypal with VCC
Many who ask me about how to verify paypal. Actually, if we have a VISA credit card is not hard enough to log into our paypal acount, then enter our credit card data, then we will be paypal verified. Easy right?

But the reality, not many of us who have a credit card. if that had kreditan much: D. Well actually there is another solution to this problem, namely we can use the 'Virtual Credit Card' or commonly known as the VCC.

By using this VCC we can verify our Paypal account easily, without fear of our credit card data security.
Then the question is how do we get the VCC?



To get the VCC we can buy it either from inside or outside the country. The price also varied.
A little sharing of experience how can I verify Paypal with VCC. As with most novice internet business, I was also puzzled to find a way how to verify the paypal account. Initially I want to list a real credit card, but I think if only to make a credit card verification, how come it seems dear:) Finally I searched on the internet and I finally found a local seller VCC. You can find the web here. (Http://vccmurah.com/)

For the buying process I made contact with the owner of his website that is Palupi Goddess (or Goddess Palupi?) Using YM. Through my YM trade is buying a VCC, and the time I bought at a price of Rp 75,000, because I make a payment using the BCA online (KlikBCA) then the purchase until the verification process takes approximately 10 minutes. With such a short time I've verified paypal account. Pretty good service and guidance given when the chat is also very easy to understand.

Paypal


Until now my paypal active and do not have a problem though in verification with the VCC.
O, yes for those who do not have a Paypal account, can sign up FREE here
https: / / www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=JYT6VTQ86Q37S

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

I'll like if you comment on my blog, my friend